Σάββατο 18 Ιουλίου 2015

Motörhead 1977-1987: Music Suggestion Of The Day 18/07/2015

Concluding (?) this week’s suggestions of archetypal and influential artists and bands of rock music it is surely wise to say that one of the most influential and widely accepted band in metal world is, by far, Motörhead (ranking #17 @ my Top100 List).


What was Iggy for American punk, or NWOBHM for Heavy Metal, is and surely WILL BE Lemmy Kilmister for Rock Music in general. He is the mirror opposite to rock icons such as Morrison and Cobain and the depressive moto they stand for (life free die young) replacing it with a I dont' give a f...k I'm living free and I'm playing rock n' roll to proove it, accompanying it with an equally enormous fuck u to everyone in general.. Doctors, rock merchants, prejudiced haters, u name it.. As we Greeks use to say: He alone can stand for all of them (μόνος του και όλοι τους)…



Ladies and Gentlemen let me present to you

The Essential Motörhead (1977-1987)

Your move or do I have to loose, Stalemate, Too late too late..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: